Are you tired of the same old options for your child's birthday parties? Come and book your next birthday party with Ninja Warrior Sydney for something unique and different.
Your group will be the only group in our facility at the time of your party!
Parents can unwind in our party room downstairs while we ensure your children are enjoying their birthday party on our ninja obstacle courses.
We typically run parties on Saturday and Sundays. Time slots for the parties on the weekends are as follows:
For $250 we offer:
• 1.5 hours of supervised private gym time.
• The birthday child is free plus 10 participants - for $25 per person you can bring extra guests.
• You can bring your own food and refreshments.
• $100 non refundable deposit is due at time of booking and the remaining amount to be settled on the day of the party.
Securing your Booking:
• To book, the party has to be a minimum of $250.
• A $100 non-refundable deposit needs to be transferred to:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Ninja Sydney
• Then email us the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org , only then you secure the spot.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many kids can we have? Our Invitation Template Our Waiver Form
- The maximum number of kids is 40.
2. What is the minimum age?
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
3. How long is the party?
- The party lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes the last 15 minutes we will bring the children down to cut the cake.
4. Does Ninja warrior Sydney have a private party room?
- Yes we have a private party room downstairs, it’s about 60sqm.
5. Do you provide invites?
- Yes we have a invitation template available. Download our Birthday Party Invitation and edit the invitation to your child's name, birth date,etc and print it out. It's that easy!
6. Can we bring our own balloons and table decorations?
- Yes you can decorate your party room however you like.
7. What do I need to bring?
- Please bring a table cloth all your party refreshments utensils, plates and cups.
8. Do I need to clean up once my party is over?
- No we do all the cleaning once the party is finished.
9. What should the kids wear?
- The kids can wear whatever they feel comfortable in but there are no shoes and socks to be worn in the obstacle area.
10. What time should I arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked party time to set up.
11. Is there a printed waiver available?
- The waiver is available to print online, please ensure all participants bring a signed form or they will not be allowed to participate.
12. Can the party hosts sign other children’s waivers?
- No only a parent or guardian can sign the waiver form.
13. Can parents come into the gym with the children?
- We want our instructors attention on the children at all times to ensure a safe and fun environment for the party with the exclusion of the birthday child’s parents no adults are allowed in the gym area and at no time are parents allowed on the equipment.
14. Do you have a freezer/refrigerator where I can store food?
- Yes we have a small fridge/freezer to store your cake.
15. When do I need to provide Ninja Warrior Sydney with a final head count?
- Please let us know your final head count the day before your party so we can organise the instructors accordingly.
16. If I need to cancel or change the date for my kid’s party can I get a refund on my deposit?
- Party deposits are non-refundable, but at the management discretion you may get a credit towards a future party or Ninja Warrior Sydney activity.
Our Invitation Template
Our Waiver Form